Monday, September 1, 2008

Hard Working Man

Saturday night Dave came home after a long, hard day at work and this is how he looked. The pictures do not do him justice though because his face was completely black, and his clothes were covered in grease and dirt.(and that was even after he used the air hose on them!) I couldn't resist taking his picture because it is probably the dirtiest I have ever seen him come home. He was a good sport about it though, even when I told him I was going to put them on the blog.





I just want him to know how much we appreciate all his hard work and everything he does to support our family. This time of year he works lots of hours in the hot sun, he doesn't get much family time, and he has a lot of stress, but he rarely complains (at least to me) and he just goes out and does what needs to be done. He is an awesome dad and a great husband and we love him very much.


5 comments:

Cederberg Family said...

What a hard working man!! WHat a good husband and dad!! I am thankful for how hard my husband works too! They are amazing!!

Anonymous said...

Wow...his hair even looks pretty cool...like curly. Thanks Dave...you are an awesome father and husband...and SIL. Thanks for everything you do. Jeff & Lois

Jensen Family said...

What a good man! I know harvest probably can't end soon enough.

Robin said...

AAWW he looks so tired!!

Jessica said...

Wow ... he really was working hard. I guess I will let you off the hook for not coming to see us. You need to plan a time when you guys can come see us. I of all people understand harvest so I will be patient.
Love you guys.