Monday, September 29, 2008

Birthdays

We went out Saturday night to celebrate Megan and I's birthdays. We went to La Fiesta for dinner, which of course came with the sombrero's, blankets, singing and a big surprise. After the waiter had put our hats and blankets on he suddenly reached around me and smashed whip cream into my chin! Megan tried to get away, but he got her too! So Jen took a few pictures since he had lost his camera and we cleaned up. A few minutes later he came around again and sure enough he slaps more whip cream on us since he had found his camera. I had whip cream everywhere, even on my clothes...Megan almost dropped a big glob into her purse on the floor! It totally had us laughing, so I guess it was all worth it.








After dinner we headed to Side Winders, which if you have never been there, is actually like three different clubs hooked together. We played some Foosball, danced in the hip-hop club, and even did a little karaoke.

Troy and Caleb losing at Foosball to Dave and Vanessa






Sundi, me, Megan and Jen


Dave, Sarah and Megan






Jen rocked the house with her rendition of "Shoop" which she sang with Jesse (a friend of Troy's). I think she knew every word without even looking at the prompter...they sounded really good.


Then the boys did an outstanding performance of "Bohemian Rhapsody". They sang, they swayed, and they rocked out at the end. They even had onlookers singing with them, and when it was over the crowd cheered which was the only time that night that had happened.



















2 comments:

Jensen Family said...

So so so so much fun! Thanks for letting us join you for your birthday! Love Ya GIRL!!

Cederberg Family said...

It looks like it was alot of fun!! We will join in next time I promise! I hope you had a wonderful birthday!!