Sunday, September 21, 2008

Scrap Fun

I got to spend some time this weekend scrapbooking and hanging out with some great ladies. We all got a lot done, and had a great time together. I am slowly trying to recover...I have had very little sleep, and I think I have gained ten pounds in the last few days!! Also I am already having withdrawls...I'm not sure I can scrapbook anymore without having a Cricut machine, it is that awesome. Unfortunately I did not take any pictures while we were there, but I did take some of our fun projects. Danelle brought stuff to make these fun Halloween picture frames.
Marcy brought everything to do these amazing blocks that I totally love. I am so ready to decorate my house for fall/halloween and these look awesome on the table by our front door.
Thanks girls for all the food, giggles, projects, and help with my layouts.
In another note, my mom has started her own blog...check it out at http://flwblog.blogspot.com/


2 comments:

Robin said...

i had so much fun!! thank you so much for coming!!

Jensen Family said...

I so sad I missed the retreat! Love the blocks and frame and I can't wait to see all of the rest of the fun things you accomplished. Miss you!