Monday, September 8, 2008

Cousins

The kids don't get to see their cousins as much now that we live in Gooding, so Saturday we met Danelle in Twin so they could spend a little time together. We shopped and ate at the mall, then went down into the canyon to Centennial Park. We played some volleyball and then sat on the grass and just visited. Danelle and I used to spend tons of time at parks with the kids while they were growing up, so it was kind of like old times. It was nice getting to just hang out with them and catch up on what they are doing.
Mikayla and Lindsay

Trevin

Chelsea wouldn't let me take a picture of her at all...Brooke finally grabbed her and tried to hold her so I could take one. This is the best I could do!! Of course Brooke is the total opposite. She always lets me take her picture, and she even does all kinds of funny poses for me.










She so cracks me up...she makes me laugh every day. (She just walked in and told me she was trying to make this look like a professional picture!) I'm sure as she gets a little older she will grow out of this, but it sure is fun for now.




3 comments:

Jensen Family said...

What a fun day! It is so nice to have cousins close by to grow up with. I love that my kids have that. I love that Brooke....she totally crack me up too. What an AWESOME personality she has!!

Cederberg Family said...

I always love getting together with my cousins when I was younger. (Still do) SOunds like a great time!!

Robin said...

dang!! i hate how old those kids are getting!!