Monday, September 6, 2010

Last Weeks Menu

I read Danelles blog and it said to list your menu so that you don't repeat so many meals. I don't repeat too often because I have a list of most of the foods I cook and I mark them off as I go and I try to cook them all before I start over. Most of the time it works pretty well. So, here is our menu for last week.

Monday-Pampered Chef taco bake-the one with the crescent rolls
Tuesday-worked late..Dave and Lindsay had a cheerleading meeting till nine-I got home at 8:30, had leftover taco bake-Brooke wasn't hungry.
Wed-Leftovers from steak and potatos we had last week
Thurs-made the girls grilled cheese sandwiches and tomato soup. Our friend Megan made Olive Garden Soup and gave us some to try so Dave and I ate that.
Friday-Chinese takeout-we wanted taco wagon, but he was already closed.
Saturday-Girls had Little Cesars pizza I brought home because I worked till eight. Dave and I had leftover chinese.
Sunday-Ate at Wingers in Mt. Home

I think I will move in with Danelle.

1 comment:

~L said...

That's just what I said...I'm just going to "happen" to be in Albion every night at dinner time...sounds like a good place to eat. I wouldn't dare list what we eat...