Sunday, June 14, 2009

WE ROCK!!!!

We had so much fun at the 80's prom last year that this year we had an "80's hair band party" for Troy's birthday. I had to work the day Dave went shopping for our outfits so Jen and Marcy helped him out. They picked out my whole outfit together and I have to say that they did a really good job. We met at the Jensen house to get ready together which was a little crazy because we were in a big hurry, but fun. (Dave looked AWESOME..he should have been in a band!) Then we loaded up and headed to The Turf Club.

Ready to rock!!
Abbie, Troy and I. Abbie and I ended up wearing the same shirt and tights, just different colors. (I was going to say that great minds think alike, but then I remembered that I didn't pick them out...dang it)

The groupies

Nikki Sixx, Slash, Axel Rose


Clyde and Becky looking good.


Sarah and Heather looking very 80's

We had so much fun at the party. It was a really fun theme, and almost everyone dressed up. We danced all night until they kicked us out.





Dave was pretty tired by the end of the night. He did say though that he was ready to go dancing again soon because he had so much fun. Thanks Jensens for such a fun party....it's our turn next year!










1 comment:

~L said...

You guys are tooo funny...love these rockers! Can't believe Dave missed his calling like that though. Glad to see you're back to posting...keep it up!