Thursday, October 30, 2008

Super Saturday

Last Saturday Marcy and I headed down to Rupert to go to the Minico Craft Fair. I have not been to this craft fair for probably seven years, so I was excited to go again and see all the latest trends. I bought a cute stocking holder sign that the kids really liked, and Marcy bought some really cute things for her house. Afterwards, we went somewhere else I haven't been for several years...Docs Pizza. The taco pizza with extra hot cheese at Docs is absolutely the best taco pizza ever. Then we went to my moms and worked all day and most of the night on an advent calanders. We had no idea it would take as long as it did, but we got most of it done. (Finished poduct is on my moms blog)
Meanwhile, seperately Dave brought the girls down to a cousins Halloween party Danelle and Sally planned for the kids. Some of the kids dressed up...Sam was a skunk...
Christopher as a mad scientist...

They made a huge pile of leaves and the kids took turns jumping in it...

Natalie...

Then they got to paint pumpkins..this is Brooke, Natalie, and Whitney..



Taylor, Christopher, and Trevin

The kids said they even made Sally dress up!!

After they left Sally's house they headed to Albion to go to the Spook Alley at the Albion College. Dave said it was "ok", but the girls seemed to like it, they talked about it all morning on Sunday. They all said they were screaming, so it must have been at least a little scary. (special thanks to Clyde for taking such good care of Lindsay) My only complaint was that they dropped fake blood all over Dave's sweatshirt and ruined it. Over all, it was a good day for all of us.





2 comments:

Cederberg Family said...

Sounds like a really fun weekend! I was sad that I missed it! But I did get some studying in!!

~L said...

Wow...you finally posted. I'm excited. Thanks for coming down...it was sure a great weekend. Loved it all.