Monday, June 7, 2010

Update

Well, I keep thinking that I will get my life for the past few months updated, but it just doesn't ever seem to happen, so I thought I would post what is going on right now with all of us.
Brittney has moved to an apartment in Twin Falls. She is still working in Gooding for now, but plans on transfering to a facility in Kimberly in July. Her apartment is older, but is good sized and has a cute little balcony that she has a great view of the country from. She called me today and said she say a police chase...I guess that is life in the "big city"! Dave is swearing that he will not move her stuff anymore or store it in the garage again....I keep telling him that the moving won't be done for many years to come if she is anything like us, and he should just be glad she doesn't have as much crap as we always have to move.
Lindsay is already bored this summer. Neither of the girls are playing softball this year which is what keeps them busy during June. She has cheerleading once or twice a week, but we are trying to find things to keep her busy. I am going to print some pictures out for her so she can start scrapbooking some of her own stuff. She can't drive on her own yet so it really limits what she can do.
Brooke has been at a friends house, or had a friend over almost every day since school got out. She has only called me once to tell me that she is bored. I have noticed that she seems to be on Facebook taking all kinds of quizes and leaving lots of status updates! She went swimming at the pool today and came home totally sunburned. I don't think she thought about suncreen since it really wasn't that warm.
Dave and I are just working, like always. We went to Natsoopah for Memorial Day and loved our trailer. It was so nice not having to pull things out of a tote every time we were cooking, and the heater was awesome since it wasn't very warm at night. We got a used 4-wheeler last week so we are excited to go up to the mountains and try everything out for a weekend. We are hoping to go soon since there won't be too much time before harvest starts.
Dave has started a new project...he is going to try and see how many different styles of beard/goatee styles he can grow this summer! He is starting with the "soul patch". He is such a goofball sometimes, but he sure does make life interesting. I need to take pictures so I can document his experiment.

2 comments:

~L said...

Knock me down! I'm amazed that you finally updated your blog...and loving it. I never hear any of the day to day things if you aren't posting...Can't wait to see those photos!

liz watson said...

Have to agree i have been waiting for those awesome pictures also