Thursday, August 27, 2009

Is it just me??

Is it just me, or is everyones lives getting busier all the time? It seems like I never have time to get all the things done that I want to in a day. Today is my day off and I had a long wish list of things that I wanted to get done. Clean house, do laundry, get the car serviced, get a haircut, go to the library, take Brooke to the Dr., mow the front yard, etc. (Most of the time it seems like I work harder on my day off than when I'm at work!) Anyway, after the kids were gone to school I decided to make my breakfast. While my french toast was cooking I sat down to check my Netflix que...then I looked at a couple of blogs...then I looked to see if I had new e-mail. Then I realized.....when I smelled something.....that my french toast was burning away. Obviously my attempt to get a few things done while I was making breakfast didn't turn out too well! I guess I better just try and stick to doing one thing at a time, especially when it comes to cooking! (Hopefully Dave doesn't see this post, he hates it when I try and multi-task while I am cooking. This isn't the first, and more than likely won't be the last time something gets burned.)
I'm sure that most women would agree with me that there is just too much going on in our heads to keep track of everything.....or is it just me??

2 comments:

~L said...

Well, I have to admit that I multi-task way too often. I usually end up ruining something...Love it! And yes...I think life is just going by too fast.

Jensen Family said...

Girl I hear ya! My life seems to always going a 100 miles an hour. Not a moment goes by that I am not multi-tasking. :)